Posted by xNan on December 3, 2006, 11:45 pm, in reply to "Cisco's Amigos"
We've lined up some great entertainers for the Sunset Beach party this Thursday night, December 7th on the beach in front of the Hotel Camino del Mar in Villa Obregon. All of these entertainers have generously offered to donate their talent to the cause. The Barra contingent includes:|
- everyone's favorite guitarist/vocalist and Piper Lover headliner Lalo
- Guadalajara guitarist/vocalist and Piper Lover headliner Hugo
- Vancouver Jazz and Blues singer Bonnie Gibson
- guitarist vocalist Mike from Maine who some of you may know from Martin's
And from the other side of the Bay we have
- Villa Obregon's own resident artist and vocalists/guitarist Octavio
Plus a group of talented Melaque musicians that include
- Dr. Roberto Pimienta Woo
- Dr. Ernesto
The entertainers will be playing from 5:30 to 9:30 PM so come early and stay long.
We've also had some great door prizes donated including:
Apart from the one beer, wine or hi-ball included in the $100 peso ticket price there will be a cash bar offering:
Cisco's Amigos is a great cause that has been a real benefit to the local communities so we hope you'll all come out and support it and have fun on the beach at the same time.
|Message Views: 11|
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info