Posted by Nancy & Larry C. on March 11, 2007, 11:35 am, in reply to "Re: Update on Lorena from Yolis' Restaurant"
|Yes, Kate let us know. Thank you very much for the effort it took to bring it down from the states. We thought it might be best to wait until after she has the surgery before taking it up to the family because Lorena is already fearful and depressed about what is going to happen to her. She probably won't need it until she comes home from the hospital, which will be in about a month while she undergoes rehabilitation.|
|Message Views: 11|
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info