Re: Sewer Meeting
Posted by Larry C on February 27, 2008, 5:38 pm, in reply to "Re: Sewer Meeting"
Debbie: Thank you for your postings. The vast majority of property owners I know would like to have a completed, functioning, well-managed sewer system in place for this wonderful village - followed immediately by the paving of the main street(s). |
Past meetings on the subject have left property owners increasingly frustrated due to the inablility of the organizers to clearly answer their questions. Unfortunately, attendees often speak over each other, not allowing the organizers to properly answer a question already asked.
Hence, I feel a question and answer sheet (Q&A) in Spanish and English should be developed. This could be distributed prior to the meeting and help streamline the meeting.
I would like to suggest the following to be included. I am sure others would add to this list.
1) Who is the individual in charge of the sewer project (Project Manager)?
2) Which individual will be responsible for the running and maintainence of the installed sewer system?
3) What is the projected time table for completion of the project?
4) What are the estimated costs to complete the project and how will they be paid for?
5) Please explain what back-up systems will be in place in case of a system failure or electrical outage.
6) What is the estimated date for paving of the main street(s) thru town?
7) What will be the specific responsibilities of the individual property owners, restaurants, stores, multi-unit rental properties and empty lots along the sewer lines?
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info