La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
sand is back
Posted by D on July 20, 2008, 7:32 pm, in reply to "Re: Saturday Sunset"
Message modified by board administrator July 20, 2008, 10:35 pm
I just got back from a great walk on the beach. |
The ocean was high last night
(hopefully we all were), within one foot of the office door. Amazingly all of the rocks (which have made evening strolls difficult since the "big wave day") are almost completely gone! For the first time since the big storm of last year you can drive directly across the lagoon to the beach road.
Not only does it make one in awe of the power of the ocean (imagine how many backhoes it would have taken to move that amount of sand) it makes on appreciate the "walk ability" of the beach. Just one of the things which makes the beach of La Manzanilla a world-class beach.
Viva La Manzanilla y Mexico.
- Monday and Tuesday Sunsets - D July 19, 2008, 2:54 pm
- Re: Monday and Tuesday Sunsets - silver July 19, 2008, 3:15 pm
- Re: Monday and Tuesday Sunsets - Dave H July 19, 2008, 6:22 pm
- Re: Monday and Tuesday Sunsets - Sue July 20, 2008, 11:56 am
- Re: Monday and Tuesday Sunsets - Jane July 20, 2008, 3:45 pm
- Saturday Sunset - D July 20, 2008, 4:29 pm
- Re: Saturday Sunset - Jane July 20, 2008, 7:00 pm
- sand is back - D July 20, 2008, 7:32 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by Boardhost's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info