Want to Visit - Have Questions ...
Posted by Gail on August 28, 2008, 2:39 pm
Would like to spend a few days early next week in La Manzanilla or the surrounding area (like Tenacatita Bay).
1. How has the weather been lately, as far as sunshine, and not too much rain?
2. How is the beach area? We thought about visiting back in early July and were told the beach area was pretty rocky due to all the Tropical storms that went through the area.
3. Are many of the little restaurants open along the beach - ones that have lounge-type chairs available for 'rent' (for free!) if you buy food/drinks at them all day.
4. Any recommendation for a hotel (doesn't have to be fancy, just clean! - it's just for 3 days!)that's close to the beach?
5. Any info about the Blue Bay Resort up the road? Is it worth the $$ to stay there - how is the food/drinks? rooms? I do hear that the beach is nice there .. is it much different that where y'all are?
Guess that's enough questions for now ... appreciate any and all responses to these many questions!
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info