Christmas Tree Fiesta
Posted by mary on November 13, 2008, 3:46 pm
It's that time of year again... |
The Second Annual La Manzanilla Christmas Tree Decorating Fiesta
All have the opportunity to participate, use your imagination and show off your talents in producing and creating your own unique Christmas tree. The decorated trees to be auctioned off to the highest bidder (silent auction) with the proceeds going to build a palapa for the Kinder school.
Date: Thursday, December 11th
All trees shall be delivered at Café de Flores by 3 PM
Public viewing, appetizers, libations and silent auction from 5 PM to 8 PM
Winners announced at 8:30 PM
Of course, there are rules and regulations:
1. One to two contestants per tree
2. Creativity is a must BUT nothing live or canned on the tree
3. No outside commissioned professional services allowed
4. All trees must have a theme. For example: refrigerator magnet tree, hot air balloon tree, train tree, hula girl tree, fruit or vegetable tree. You get the picture?
5. There will be a $50 peso fee at the door for all non-participants to cover a lovely appetizer buffet and Mary's delicious eggnog!
6. Registration Deadline: Friday, December 5 (this is important so we have enough set up space!) To Register:
Contact Mary at 351-5538 or Kate 351-5014
7. Any questions? Contact your local preste nombre.
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info