La Message Board Archives

Re: someone to officiate a marriage

Posted by Nansee New on December 8, 2008, 6:45 pm, in reply to "someone to officiate a marriage"

I am a non-denominational minister and have performed weddings in Mexico in the past. You need however, to see a mayor or judge or other public official to make it legal in Mexico. There is a bit of paperwork involved as well. One option you have is to have your "Spiritual Marriage" here and do the legal part in the States or in Canada. Feel free to call me at 351-7029, or e-mail me for more information.


Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by Boardhost's usage terms.


Be sure to visit