La Message Board Archives

Gardening help

Posted by Busguy on December 9, 2008, 9:52 am

Well not really; I am hoping someone who is into gardening can help me find a product used up north for aerating soil. Vermiculite. It is also an insulator which is what I need it for. Does anyone know where I could get some? What is the Spanish translation? My translator says vermiculita but I only get blank stares...



Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by Boardhost's usage terms.


Be sure to visit