La Message Board Archives

Re: Federal Police

Posted by Jon on October 26, 2009, 6:32 pm, in reply to "Re: Federal Police"

Sorry, but your information is flat incorrect. You may drive a US state-plated car on an FM2 for five years, then you must give it up by law. Many who go on to get citizenship keep their US state-plated car anyway, since no one checks up on this. Bottom line, FM2 is good with your current car from NoB for five years, then give it up, not when you first get your FM2. We were given your information and it lost us a couple of years at least on the FM2. ¡Qué le vaya bien!

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit