La Message Board Archives

Re: buying a car

Posted by Paul on November 11, 2009, 8:43 pm, in reply to "buying a car"

You have to register it in La Huerta (Jalisco State).

If the car you buy is used and has Jalisco plates, all you have to do is a Owners name change (Cambio de propietario).

If is used and has different state plates, you have to unregister that car on that state an a "Permiso de circulación" to brin it to Jalisco and then register it in La Huerta.

If it's new, they will tell you in the dealer what to do. It will end up being registered in Jalisco (La Huerta)

JP Design & Construction

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit