La Message Board Archives

Re: buying a car

Posted by D on November 11, 2009, 8:47 pm, in reply to "Re: buying a car"

Great answer!

A question about this.......

"If is used and has different state plates, you have to unregister that car on that state an a "Permiso de circulación" to bring it to Jalisco and then register it in La Huerta".

Do you have to physically unregister the car in the state the of the existing plates,
or can you do it from La Huerta?



Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit