La Message Board Archives

Re: buying a car

Posted by sparks on November 13, 2009, 7:59 am, in reply to "Re: buying a car"

A number of people read the law as saying - every time you change visa status you need to get a permit that corresponds with that visa. Like entering on an FMT and switching to an FM3

It's possible that the 5 year FM3 visa is in the same classification. On your 5th year, you don't renew ... you reapply

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit