La Message Board Archives

Aerated Concrete Panels

Posted by Jon on December 5, 2009, 10:22 am

Sounds like a strange topic. But we saw a truckload of this great material (sort of like WonderBoard, but lighter) delivered to La Manz a few months ago. Does anyone know what it is called and who can order it around here? Thanks in advance.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit