Posted by Debbie on January 29, 2010, 2:49 pm, in reply to "spraying"
|You may be smelling poison but I have not seen any dead bugs. Normally when they have sprayed I have many dead small flying insects on my patios. I am a little suspicious of the spraying since this morning I went out to feed Lily, my dog, and was attacked by a mosquito. I do not believe I have ever had one come at my forehead in the morning before. Just wondering if any one has noticed and difference in the quantity of those flying buggers?|
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info