La Message Board Archives

car insurance

Posted by patti on February 1, 2010, 10:05 pm

Can anyone tell me how much it is to insure a car for intermittent driving while in town. Additionally we are buying a Mexican auto but can we leave it here and drive it when we arrive without a problem or do we have to do something special like register it? We have a Mx address, not even near a FM3 at this point. I've heard just need an electrical bill, drivers license and passport to register. Thanks for any wisdom.

Message Thread:

  • car insurance - patti February 1, 2010, 10:05 pm
By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit