La Message Board Archives

Re: road one way or two

Posted by Michel on March 22, 2010, 12:39 pm, in reply to "road one way or two"

There is an arrow showing that it is indeed a one-way street at the corner of the Calle Playa Blanca and the Jardin. 99% of the drivers know it is one-way, the other 1% is inconsiderate and have a don't care attitude. Let's just ignore him/her.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit