La Message Board Archives

Re: Lost FM3

Posted by Elke on April 23, 2010, 12:13 pm, in reply to "Re: Lost FM3"

You have to go to the Ministrio Publico and report it, and get a copy of the report - an Acta.
Then take that to immigration, fill in the request form, with new photos, and a letter requesting a replacement. Take copies of passport, phone or CFE bill just to be on the safe side.

It takes about four weeks and you get a replacement booklet that picks up where the old one left off.

Message Thread:

  • Lost FM3 - Valerie April 23, 2010, 10:49 am
  • Re: Lost FM3 - Maggie April 23, 2010, 11:22 am
  • Re: Lost FM3 - Elke April 23, 2010, 12:13 pm
  • Re: Lost FM3 - Sylvia April 23, 2010, 1:27 pm
By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit