La Message Board Archives

Re: ATV or Golf Cart

Posted by Elke on April 25, 2010, 10:23 am, in reply to "ATV or Golf Cart"

if you return NOB, have the import sticker removed and then you can bring in a trailer with up to 2 ATV's with your husband's vehicle under a new permit.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit