La Message Board Archives

Re: flying our dog back to the US

Posted by brenda on February 3, 2011, 9:45 am, in reply to "flying our dog back to the US"

Yes, you need a health certificate issued by a Mx veterinarian dated within 10 days of passing through customs. The dog's rabies shot must be up to date, no other proof of shots are necessary.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit