La Message Board Archives

Re: So - how do I fix THIS?

Posted by Sylvia on February 4, 2011, 3:43 pm, in reply to "So - how do I fix THIS?"

I paid $300 pesos to immigration at the PV airport when I told them I lost my visa, and they issued me a new visa so I could leave the country. They charged me $300 pesos.

I would assume that you can take your boarding pass and other docs and they will issue you what you need, hopefully without charge since it wasn't lost.

Just make sure to visit immigration at the airport early, before your flight.

Good luck.


Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit