La Message Board Archives

ChiPoo Paperwork

Posted by jonp on March 13, 2011, 10:12 pm, in reply to "ANYONE KNOW WHAT A MEXICAN DOG NEEDS TO MOVE TO USA???? "

You need to get an International Certificate of Health signed by a licensed veterinarian. This will verify that the dog has all required innoculations for the area to which he is travelling. Call ahead to make sure that the proper international form is available. You can probably do it here in La Manz, but you should check with Roseo (sp?) since she might have to order something like any missing shots or just the paper form itself. ChiPoo probably needs to get the bling (the metal tag) to wear proving his rabie's shot as well. Vini never was given his bling here in La Manz, even though he has the shots. Customs is likely to be somewhat unhappy if the metal rabies tag isn't on the collar. Buena suerte!

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit