La Message Board Archives

Re: shoulder surgery

Posted by jonp on June 1, 2011, 10:11 pm, in reply to "Re: shoulder surgery"

FYI, it is actually spelled rotator cuff, as in a joint that rotates. Good luck!

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit