La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Drip, drip. drip
Posted by deanna on June 21, 2011, 9:28 pm, in reply to "Tropical Storm Beatriz"
Between intermitent mist and drizzle all day long, we are now up to .56/in. of rain during the past 24 hours - even with a Cat. 1 Hurricane lurking nearby. It's almost like being |
in Seattle, but warm. Hey Dan and Lisa!
- Tropical Storm Beatriz - deanna June 21, 2011, 4:03 pm
- Re: Tropical Storm Beatriz - mazinka June 21, 2011, 7:39 pm
- Re: Tropical Storm Beatriz - Tim Edwards June 21, 2011, 8:59 pm
- Drip, drip. drip - deanna June 21, 2011, 9:28 pm
- Sweltering in Seattle - daniel c June 21, 2011, 9:33 pm
- Re: Sweltering in Seattle - helga June 22, 2011, 12:40 am
- Beatriz in the upland - Katharine Collins June 22, 2011, 8:48 am
- Re: Sweltering in Seattle - carlene June 22, 2011, 10:32 am
- Rain this year - Jo Anna June 22, 2011, 5:10 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info