La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Posted by deanna on June 27, 2011, 8:10 am
....1.2 inches of gentle rain overnight. A little thunder |
and lightning but not enough to keep me awake. Perfect!
Still a pretty impressive red blob offshore as I write this
so maybe it's not over. Tree frogs are singing loudly this morning and the hill is already starting to turn green.
Aaaah - summer in La Manz!
- Rain overnight.... - deanna June 27, 2011, 8:10 am
- Re: Rain overnight.... - Arleen June 27, 2011, 11:31 am
- Re: Rain overnight.... - Don Binkley June 27, 2011, 4:09 pm
- Arleen-nmae of the storm - aniel c June 28, 2011, 10:11 pm
- Re: Arleen-nmae of the storm - Arleen June 29, 2011, 4:47 pm
- Re: Arleen-nmae of the storm - Jean June 29, 2011, 4:48 pm
- More rain overnight.... - deanna June 29, 2011, 12:48 pm
- Mas? - daniel c June 29, 2011, 9:28 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info