La Message Board Archives

Re: Buying a motor scooter in Mexicor

Posted by Jonp on September 4, 2011, 9:42 am, in reply to "Re: Buying a motor scooter in Mexicor "

The officials here want a Telmex or CFE receipt with your name and address on it, or an "official" lease to obtain your FM2 or FM3, CURP, DIF and IMAPAN cards, driver's license and vehicle registration. You can pick up a lease form printed in blue ink at most any papeleria. Ask for a Contrato de Arrendamiento.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit