La Message Board Archives

Re: Taxes to El Municipio and to el ejido?

Posted by Linda Mandala on January 23, 2012, 11:03 am, in reply to "Re: Taxes to El Municipio and to el ejido?"

Anyone who is working here in Mexico, and that INCLUDES people renting rooms or suites, have to have an accountant (contador, or contadora) and pay taxes on the money made just like all the rest of us who work here. It is against the law to work without work permits just like it is an any other country. This is what my contadora has told me.

Linda Mandala

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit