La Message Board Archives

Re: Car air conditioner

Posted by Valerie D. on February 4, 2012, 10:38 am, in reply to "Car air conditioner"

Marcia, it depends what kind of "fixing" you need. Gabby, in Melaque, can "recharge" your air conditioner if it has slowly leaked the fluid. If it is an actual part that needs replacing, then you need to go to REMA INDUSTRIAL, in Las Brisas, corner of Constitucion y Reforma Agraria, phone 314-333-26-57. If you need more direction, give me a call.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit