SUPlaneta Eco-Adventure Weekly Schedule Feb. 6-12
Posted by Dave Collins on February 4, 2012, 1:25 pm
Hola a Todos! |
Here´s the weekly schedule (Feb. 6-12) of eco-adventures with SUPlaneta located at 49 María Asunción next to the ice cream store and in front of Lidia´s Aborrotes:
• Mangrove Birding Tour (binoculars and bird list included, meets at 5:15 p.m. under the footbridge at the mouth of the mangrove; just follow the boardwalk and don´t pay the entry fee, $300 pesos / person):
--Wed, Feb. 8: 1 space left
NOTE: I regret to inform you that the ejido has once again notified me that I cannot run anymore mangrove birding tours until further notice due to administrative issues ☹. I will notify the public as soon as I know more.
• Whale Watching Tour (binoculars, hydrophone and snack included, meets at 8:30 a.m. in front of bridge over arroyo where all the fishing boats are), $650 pesos / person):
--Wed., Feb. 8: 1 space left
--Sat., Feb. 11: 10 spaces left
• Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Instruction / Tour (all equipment, digital photo of your SUP adventure, drinking water and small snack included, meets at 9:00 a.m. in SUPlaneta office, tour goes to La Manzanillita rocky reef and back, $550 pesos / person):
--Mon., Feb. 6: 3 spaces left
--Custom dates available by request. And inquire about SUP surf instruction if you´re interested in learning how to surf one—tons of fun!
• Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals (we have a wide variety of SUP boards to choose from depending on your needs, $200 pesos /1 hour, $300 pesos / 2 hours, $400 pesos / 3 hours, $550 pesos / all day rental, 10% discount on weekly rentals)
• Two-Day Nature and Culture of Comala / Colima and Volcán de Fuego
o Day 1—Thursday, Feb. 9:
8:00 a.m.—Depart from La Manzanilla for Comala (morning snack included)
11:00 a.m.—Arrive at ex-Hacienda Nogueras, view botanical gardens / eco-park and the University Museum of Alejandro Rangel Hidalgo.
2:00 p.m.—Lunch at los portales in the center of Comala
3:30 p.m.—check into accommodations
4:30 p.m.—depart for other cultural activity (TBA depending on happenings) and dinner in Colima
• Day 2—Friday, Feb. 10:
8:30 a.m.—Depart from Comala to Laguna La Maria and Yerbabuena. Birding, light walking around the base of the volcano (3-4 hours) and natural and cultural history (morning snack included).
1:00 p.m.—Depart from Yerbabuena for Colima
2:30 p.m.—Lunch in Colima
4:00 p.m.—Depart from Colima for La Manzanilla
7:00 p.m.—Arrrive in La Manzanilla
Price per person: $2,000 pesos
• Included: all ground transportation and guiding services, 2 snacks, binoculars, spotting scope, highway tolls
• Not Included
• Accommodations: Your guide will reserve your accommodations for you at your request, at one of the noted “hostales” (B&Bs) of Comala. Plan on $700 (without breakfast)-$800 (with breakfast) pesos per couple
• Restaurants: Your guide will pick good restaurants. For two lunches and one dinner, a reasonable budget to plan is $600-$700 pesos, including tip.
Please inquire about setting up custom dates for all tours. We will do our best to accommodate you. Reservations and 50% deposit required for all tours and instruction. Make reservations in person at our office, by e-mail: email@example.com, cel: 315-104-5442, or tel: 315-351-5305. Or, check us out on the web at www.visitlamanzanilla.com and www.SUPlaneta.com
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info