and now for something a little lighter....
Posted by Carol Lopez on December 12, 2012, 2:44 pm
... y muy practical! |
I have a few things on my list - to buy, trade, borrow...can you help me find any of these things?
- a cone type coffee filter holder (for making 1 or 2 cups at a time)
- some magnetic tape - I think it would usually be used to make fridge magnets
- a piece of foam that is (or could be cut to) 2" x 3" x 72" - to extend a mattress topper
- a fishing tackle box - (useful for sewing supplies)
- any kind of old "totes" that could be used to make a worm bin for composting
- some boracic acid (to mix with borax and make non - toxic termite protection for plywood)
- a wide roller shade or 2 narrow ones (even a wrecked one is OK, as I have fabric to replace it with, but need the mechanism).
That's a good start -
If you have some of this, or can tell me where to get it, I will be grateful.
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info