La Message Board Archives

immigration & vehicles

Posted by gail malizia on December 20, 2013, 2:11 pm

For those who live in Jalisco who have to renew their residente temporal or apply for residente permanente, you will have to go to either PV or Guadalajara.
I was able to get a six month extension on my vehicle. So, if your residente temporal is about to expire, you can go to the Aduana in Manzanillo. You'll need three copies of passport, residente temporal card, vehicle title and registration, and the permit they issued to you at the border.
There is no cost for this service.
Buena suerte.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit