La Message Board Archives

Re: Car registration

Posted by sparks on January 31, 2014, 3:51 pm, in reply to "Re: Car registration"

If you have a tourist permit the car became illegal after 180 days.

If you have a Temporal Visa the car is legal as long as that visa is active.

If you have a Permanente Visa you have to rid of the car or Import it (Mexican plates)

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit