La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Re: Lanterns from the Jardin
Posted by Ron Smith on February 23, 2014, 10:09 pm, in reply to "Lanterns from the Jardin"
We were in Thailand last April and sent lanterns aloft with many others. It was a great experience. |
They have been banned in Anacortes, WA together with fireworks because of the fire danger, we've launched several from our beach that always made us a bit nervous on the 4th of July.
In college we fabricated out own lanterns with thin plastic laundry bags, coat hangers, wire, and a candles. It;s amazing that we didn't set fire to most of the Palouse in E WA.
- Lanterns from the Jardin - Daniel February 23, 2014, 3:56 pm
- thanks Daniel,..beaautiful - Rebecca February 23, 2014, 3:59 pm
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - stephanie February 23, 2014, 4:33 pm
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - Judy B February 23, 2014, 4:38 pm
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - Ron Smith February 23, 2014, 10:09 pm
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - David Dagoli February 24, 2014, 9:10 am
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - Valerie :)* February 24, 2014, 9:51 am
- Re: Lanterns from the Jardin - Tim Edwards February 24, 2014, 10:31 am
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info