La Message Board Archives

Re: info here

Posted by Larry F on May 9, 2014, 12:22 am, in reply to "Re: info here"

Not true, Jonathan, but correct me if I'm wrong. There are different categories of temporary and permanent visas. Some allow, with permission, for the holder to work. Most of us foreigners has visas that do not permit work ...... Or even receive renumeration for products or services. That includes renting your home, receiving money for conducting classes and so on.

In other words, better check with INM (immigration) and also go see SAT (the tax people) to get a tax number and file.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms