Re:NO Beach party tonight?
I just conferred with Gayle, the birthday girl, who would very much like to postpone the celebration until after this weather system passes. (She and I will be at home this evening, cleaning up mud.) Her choice of dates is Sunday evening 9/7, three days from now at the same time. Is that OK with you Daniel? Everybody else? Thanks for your flexibility.
« Back to index | View thread »