La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Posted by Red on January 9, 2018, 6:52 am, in reply to "Litter"
Vicki, where do we take plastic bottles for recycle? There is a constant supply of trash of which a large percentage is usually bottles here in the north end neighborhood. After the dozens of tourist busses leave there is always a ton of trash to deal with, knowing some could recycle would help lessen the pain of having to clean up after the slobs.
When you begin placing trash cans please consider the recently paved streets on the north side. Many folks may think this paving was to benefit the residents, my current thoughts are they wanted to expand the parking lot for busses to include this whole neighborhood. Tourism is good for a few, the impacts degrade life for many! A better balance is needed and reducing the trash could help a lot.
Thanks for your efforts, remember us home owners who are forced to clean up after visitors just to maintain sanity. Rojo
- Litter - Vicki (La Manzanilla Hermosa) December 11, 2017, 9:42 pm
- Re: Litter - Sally December 12, 2017, 8:38 am
- Re: Litter - jill December 12, 2017, 9:55 am
- Re: Litter - beccistarr January 8, 2018, 9:19 am
- Re: Litter - Vicki (La Manzanilla Hermosa) January 8, 2018, 10:21 pm
- Re: Litter - Vicki (La Manzanilla Hermosa) January 7, 2018, 11:18 pm
- Re: Litter - sue oriley January 8, 2018, 10:10 pm
- Re: Litter - Vicki (La Manzanilla Hermosa) January 8, 2018, 11:03 pm
- Re: Litter - Red January 9, 2018, 6:52 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.