La Message Board Archives

Dog Question

Posted by Carol de Cuastecomates on November 2, 2011, 12:10 pm

I have a friend staying with me who has an elderly dog with a subcutaneous tumor of some sort on the side, but underneath his torso. The internet suggests that she get a needle aspirate on the lump. Does anyone have a clue which vet can do this?

If someone is in touch with Julie (I don't have her e-mail), could you either send it to me or forward a note to her with my e-mail address:


Message Thread:

  • Dog Question - Carol de Cuastecomates November 2, 2011, 12:10 pm
  • Re: Dog Question - Sharin November 3, 2011, 7:11 pm
By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit