Posted by Steve on November 3, 2011, 4:05 pm
TEMESCAL/SWEAT LODGE CEREMONY |
At Beautiful Careyes Resort
Thursday, November 17, 2011
How a Sweat Lodge/Temescal Benefits you:
1. Deal with modern situations of stress and things weighing you down using this ancient Mayan and Indian technique.
2. Preparing and cleansing yourself for the changing times
3. Opportunity to listen to your inner self.
4. Body cleansing of toxins.
5. Cleansing and releasing to raise your vibration.
6. Opportunity to shift consciousness
Steve Sanders has had extensive training and experience as a Sacred Water Pourer (sweat leader) in both Lakota and Nez Pierce traditions, including teaching others to be sweat lodge leaders.
Join others in this first time offered experience of a life time.
This cleansing, releasing Temescal is open to both men and women.
The day includes meditation, teaching, the sweat lodge and then a delicious meal at the Playa Rosa restaurant afterwards.
Suggested donation is $650 pesos which includes the meal, the beautiful grounds and ocean swimming.
Limited Space Available -- Reserve Today --
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info