La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Re: Path for March 02
Posted by Jesse Connor on March 3, 2013, 9:40 am, in reply to "Path for March 02"
I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time also. Watching young Ulisses flipping out was a boost to an already amazing moment . That space station is just ripping along at near 19,000 miles per hour, and you can sense it. Everyone should take the time, but last night it went right over our heads. WOW!!
- Space Station flyovers next 4 nights - Bret B February 27, 2013, 11:02 am
- Path for March 02 - Daniel March 2, 2013, 3:02 pm
- Re: Path for March 02 - Daniel March 2, 2013, 8:16 pm
- Re: Path for March 02 - Bret B March 2, 2013, 8:45 pm
- Re: Path for March 02 - Daniel March 2, 2013, 8:54 pm
- Re: Path for March 02 - Bud March 3, 2013, 9:27 am
- Re: Path for March 02 - Jesse Connor March 3, 2013, 9:40 am
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info