La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Re: Whidbey Island landslide
Posted by di-ana on March 30, 2013, 1:25 pm, in reply to "Re: Whidbey Island landslide"
When I lived on Vashon Island, we had a landslide. It was very scary. Wiped out the house next to us. That's what happens when people cut down trees for a better view. There are no roots to hold the soil and down it comes when there is a heavy rain. Unfortunately, its the houses on the beach that are devastated when the owners above, cut the trees. There outta be a law...
- Whidbey Island landslide - stephanie March 28, 2013, 8:57 am
- Re: Whidbey Island landslide - Ron Smith March 28, 2013, 11:08 am
- Re: Whidbey Island landslide - di-ana March 30, 2013, 1:25 pm
- Re: Whidbey Island landslide - Debra March 31, 2013, 12:09 am
- Re: Whidbey Island landslide - di-ana March 31, 2013, 3:47 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info