La Message Board Archives

Re: Nationalizing vehicle information

Posted by Linda Mandala on May 29, 2013, 3:45 pm, in reply to "Re: Nationalizing vehicle information"

does anyone know about the SAT office where you need to go to get a permit drive to the border if you already have your residente permanente status??
like where is the SAT office. Is there on in Manzanillo or do you have to go to Colima?? Also, if we are illigal to drive the car and we have to take it to the SAT to get it inspected before we leave and to get the permit (so it says in the Guad. Reporter) How do we drive there when we cannot use our cars????anyone think of that before they made this rule????
Linda Mandala

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit