La Message Board Archives

Re: Driving across the border(no subject)

Posted by Larry Fd on July 8, 2013, 1:15 pm, in reply to "Driving across the border(no subject)"

When flying out,you cannot get on the plane without the paperwork. At the border, US customs probably doesn't care. When flying back in with an FM3 (immigrante temporal) you will need to show the paperwork. I would get it at the border - it's free and takes 5 minutes.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit