La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Re: Owning land in MX
Posted by David C on July 11, 2013, 9:49 am, in reply to "Owning land in MX"
The LM ejido started the land title process ( regularization) in 2001 and they have been getting title for ejido property they want to sell and ejido property that belongs to other mexicans.
I have not heard of any non-mexicans getting title but not sure how many have applied. The best source would be the informative real estate agents that are in town.
- Owning land in MX - Tim Edwardst July 10, 2013, 1:45 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - Larry Fd July 10, 2013, 4:23 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - John P. July 10, 2013, 8:08 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - David C July 11, 2013, 9:49 am
- Re: Owning land in MX - Larry Fd July 11, 2013, 10:18 am
- Re: Owning land in MX - Neal July 11, 2013, 12:20 pm
- PRI and PAN are imminent approval of sale of foreign beaches - Daniel July 14, 2013, 9:04 am
- Re: PRI and PAN are imminent approval of sale of foreign beaches - cruz July 14, 2013, 10:21 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info