La Message Board Archives

Re: Dog papers for Mexico

Posted by Linda Mandala on October 7, 2013, 10:47 pm, in reply to "Dog papers for Mexico"

Just came last week with 3 dogs. You need an international health certificate from the vet saying the dog is free of disease, skin problems, parasites etc. and you need your immunization records, but mostly you need the rabies up to date. Mexico wants one every year!!!( which is totally crazy in my opinion. There is a great homeopathic you can get to give the dogs right after the vaccination to aliviate negative reactions (LYSSIUM)
it helps.)
Get copies of these papers to give the people a the airport who will check the dogs over and fill out your "animal importation paper" I was the last one out of the airport, but there were 2 people in front of me with dogs. They took the dogs off LAST in Manzanillo, so had to wait for a long time. But it went smoothly. Good Luck!
Linda Mandala

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit