We were awakened at approximately 2 AM this morning to a sound that seemed like a propane tank exploding. Upon running out of the bedroom to the porch it seemed as though a house fire was taking place with extremely high flames. It is located right across the avenue from the grade school. More explosions transpired and obviously gas tanks were igniting!! Upon arriving there with fire extinguisher in hand it turned out to be two vehicles burning to the ground very quickly but it was too hot to get close to. The occupants of the casa got out and there were no injuries and there was no damage to the casa. Praise Dios...