Re: Dog poisoned
Posted by Norma on March 23, 2017, 10:07 am, in reply to "Re: Dog poisoned"
Anne, I took the dog in the photo by JudyDB to Beto's for spaying on Feb 25. I think she is alive and well according to Jean and DH who helped her recover post-op. I do not think she has an owner, so if anyone living there full time would care for her it would be so appreciated. I can send money for dogfood! Anyone who wants to help rehome La Manzanilla dogs, please add a dog to your plane ticket to Canada when you return in 2018 (only $75 and 2 dogs can be put in a crate if they get along). I am bringing 2 extra large crates down next year and am going to have a fundraiser in BC to help pay for everything. I have several soft sided carriers for in the cabin and that rate is only $50. Once they get to Canada I will rehome them to forever loving homes!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Dog poisoned - Jean March 22, 2017, 8:34 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - stephanie March 22, 2017, 8:41 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - davidstrand March 22, 2017, 6:48 pm
- Re: Dog poisoned - Judy DB March 22, 2017, 10:29 pm
- Re: Dog poisoned - Norma March 23, 2017, 7:00 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - Wendy March 23, 2017, 11:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »