La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Re: gasoline stabilizer
Posted by Shane on June 9, 2017, 9:05 pm, in reply to "Re: gasoline stabilizer"
I find the best thing you can do is install a gas line shut off for a couple of bucks on all your outdoor equipment . Turn off the gas flow and let the motor idle out of gas . This will keep your carbs clean til next year
Then if your smart..... drain out the old gas in your tank and start with fresh gas next year .
Never have carb build up again .
Always bring down a small can of sea foam as well . Best stabilizer / lube on the market .
- gasoline stabilizer - Jon Pace June 8, 2017, 8:25 pm
- Re: gasoline stabilizer - David Dagoli June 9, 2017, 10:19 am
- Re: gasoline stabilizer - Ross June 9, 2017, 10:21 am
- Re: gasoline stabilizer - Jon Pace June 9, 2017, 8:21 pm
- Re: gasoline stabilizer - Shane June 9, 2017, 9:05 pm
- Re: gasoline stabilizer - Jon Pace June 10, 2017, 8:48 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.