La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Fresh sourdough bread
Posted by monte morgan on August 28, 2017, 9:34 pm
Usually about once a week I bake approximately 12 loaves of artisanal sourdough bread. If you would like to be on the fresh bread list p.m. me. First come first served. Also in the weekly production loop is pesto sauce that I make from the basil that I grow in my garden using organic techniques. Yes, it does involve carbon and so yes it is organic. No chemical sprays or fertilizers used on my basil.
- Fresh sourdough bread - monte morgan August 28, 2017, 9:34 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - Linda Koenig August 29, 2017, 6:44 pm
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - monte morgan August 29, 2017, 10:15 pm
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - suzanne la rose August 31, 2017, 7:10 pm
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - monte morgan September 18, 2017, 9:28 am
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - jane October 25, 2017, 8:22 pm
- Re: Fresh sourdough bread - monte morgan October 30, 2017, 10:47 pm
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.