La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Posted by Linda Sonna on September 14, 2017, 5:49 pm, in reply to "Re: Housing"
In previous winters, I stayed in the apt. for Catalina volunteers (which has since been sold); housesat; traded Spanish lessons for a room; taught enough writer's workshops to cover my trip; stayed with friends; and found a rental I could afford via leads from friends there.
I'm originally from the U.S., I've lived in San Miguel for 12 years.
Good luck -
- Housing - Linda Sonna September 9, 2017, 4:14 pm
- Re: Housing - Clayton M. Roney September 14, 2017, 4:10 pm
- Re: Housing - Linda Sonna September 14, 2017, 5:49 pm
- Re: Housing - josie brooks September 18, 2017, 9:13 pm
- Linda's book - Holly September 19, 2017, 12:54 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.