Posted by Carol on August 3, 2007, 9:03 am, in reply to "Re: (no subject)"
Daniel - I agree that it is good that the misunderstanding between Raul and Helga regarding her comments on firearms was apparently resolved. But, there are other issues here that have not been resolved. I am wondering:|
* Should a person be accommodated, as was the case with Raul, when he spews and threatens (legal action no less) without doing any research?
* After my first post, I was told that a gringo couple paid for Raul's legal education in Autlan (at a bachelor degree level) but is that the same as good judgment (as in doing basic fact checking before making allegations)?
* What about Raul's own opinion of both his ability to write and comprehend English?
* What about Raul's failure to disclose his self-interest? Is that objectivity? And,
* what about Raul's defense of Christo (apparently because he was being paid by someone with political connections) and his dissing of people who have been burgalized, suffered home invasions and had to deal with threats to their children and sexual exhibitionism?
I guess all of these are judgment issues, including the decision as to whether you want to use this guy as a commentator.
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and |
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info