La Message Board Archives

Re: vehicle legalization

Posted by Rudy on October 17, 2008, 8:55 am, in reply to "Re: vehicle legalization"

One thing to consider---Unless the law/regulations have changed, if it is a car, van, suv, etc, it has to be U S made. In other words the vin number has to begin with a number as opposed to a letter. I believe that it has changed for trucks and they are allowing foriegn made ones to be legalized. I know that here at the Nogales border, the afore mentioned still applies. Neway, ask them first, just to be sure.


Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by Boardhost's usage terms.


Be sure to visit